- SIMPLE AESTHETIC MEETS POWERFUL DESIGN: Finally, an electric pour-over kettle that pours as good as it looks. The Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle marries handsome design with flawless functionality for the ultimate brewing experience. Modern, minimal, and matte black to intimidate your other kitchenware. Proudly designed in California.
- PRECISION ENGINEERING: Stagg EKG’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. With its fluted tip, Stagg EKG has to-the-drop precision with no drip back. Stagg EKG’s counterbalanced handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand – encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. To speed up your brewing process, Stagg EKG has a 1200 watt quick heating element.
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temperature than an older bag of beans? Bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into your brewing temp, and with Stagg EKG, you have to-the-degree control. By turning the dial, you select your temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F. When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes.
- BREW LIKE A PRO: Used in barista competitions across the US, Stagg EKG makes brewing like a pro easy. A sleek LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temp” and “Real Time Temp” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress. After the water has heated, use Stagg EKG’s built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction. Ever wonder about those flavors listed on the bag to describe coffee? Use the right tools like Stagg EKG, and you’ll coax out taste notes like cherry and citrus.
- TEA TIME: The Stagg EKG isn’t just for coffee lovers. Since different types of tea require different temperatures, Stagg EKG’s variable temperature control makes steeping the perfect cup of tea easy. Dial in your degree and the HOLD mode will keep your water waiting and toasty for 30 minutes. No tea cozy required.