- Made of tumble finished long lasting cast alloy with no chemical coating that resists corrosion from acids found in coffee
- The dual ends of this tamper evenly distributes, compress and level ground coffee for a denser, richer and more flavorful espresso brew. Features two flat tamping sides; 51mm (2-inches) and 58mm (2-1/4-inches)
- Commercial quality, heavy die cast aluminum alloy designed by a professional barista for the expert or home espresso maker
- A must have for all baristas both professional and novice. Is also great to use in your kitchen to tamp and press pastry into pans or create mini slider patties
- Easy to clean simply hand wash with warm soapy water, dry thoroughly
There are no reviews yet.